Thursday, January 28, 2010

Longing for summer...


I have been longing for some warm summer weather this week! So, today, I have been daydreaming about my summer look all day long. I just had to search for some cute stuff online and I am keeping my credit card in my purse so I don't buy each and every one of these items. It's tough!

I have been loving this tunic look and found one paired with an adorable pair of shorts and belt at J. Crew. Also at J. Crew they have this adorable buffalo check scarf or this amazing necklace from Anthropologie. I'm sad the necklace is out of my price range, but one can never have enough scarves. Then I found these amazingly cute flats from Urban Outfitters. I just might have to treat myself with these.

I found so many cute looks online for this summer, I definitely will be doing another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment