Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ever since the New Year, I have had an obesession with sequins. I found this super cute vintage sequin top on heyhoney's etsy shop. I want it real bad!

I very much enjoyed relaxing this holiday season as much as I could. My fiance and I are finally done with moving, the holidays, and taking time to relax. Plus, I haven't been doing much crafting, thrifting or blogging so I need to get back into the swing of things. I'm really hoping I can find someone to help me take photos of my new creations this weekend, my camera hasn't been cooperating with me and everyone has been so busy.

The one purchase I did make over the holidays was these awesome vintage boots we added to our vintage etsy shop. I am very tempted to keep them for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment